Another week, another Top Ten Tuesday goes by and so here I am. This seems really really hard for me. I read so many STANDALONE freaking books and I just want to know what happens after, but of course, I'm left with nothing.
I may actually just get TEN books this time. After all these Top Ten Tuesday's I've done, I don't think I've ever actually gotten Ten books total.
1. Love You To Death by Melissa Senate: A really, really good adult read I read a few weeks ago, it was actually one of the few adult books I actually read this year that I really enjoyed. Great characters, great story, I'd actually read would like to see what happened AFTER this book ended, there was suppose to be a sequel in the works, but that was years ago. :c
2. Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley: This book was epic. Freaking epic and I read it in one sitting and I usually never do that. Because...
But I did and loved it, but I was upset it just...ended like. BAM. Just big thing happened, it resolved that and then end. I was happy with it, but I wanted MORE!
3. You Know What You Have To Do by Bonnie Shimko: You ever seen one of those movies that like end with a giant cliffhanger? THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE MOVIES, but, you know, in book form. And there's going to be no more of those books. WHHHYYY?
4. Butter by Erin Jade Lange: This book ended off on a sweet note, but I wasn't satisfied with that. I want more Butter. MORE.
5. The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox: I'd really like to see more of Edison and Charlotte together solving mysteries and helping ghosts move on, that would be amazing.
6. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: PLEASE GO ON MORE ROAD TRIPS GUYS. PLEASE. I LOVE YOU TWO.
7. Never Let You Go by Emma Carson Berne: Such a horror movie-esque book and with the typical horror movie ending, the one where you don't know if the crazy psycho is back or not. Yeah, I need more of this.
8. Thumped by Megan McCaffery: That ending...REALLY? WHAT? Give me more twins. I want more hilarious adventures. ARE YOU SERIOUS, MEGAN? Leaving us with that? WHAT?
9. Pregnant Pause by Han Nolan: So she had her baby so I can see why there's no more, but I am so attached to Elenaor. I see so much of myself in her, except for the getting pregnant at 16 thing. Yeah.
10. Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mylnowski: If they got this much done in a couple of days, what could they do in another whole book. I wonder? I just...I need more....
I DID IT. I DID IT. WOOOOOOOO. TEN, TEN,TEN. This isn't even a real challenge, either I'm just really lazy or I need to read more. Sadly, none of these books are getting sequels. I'm just breaking my heart more.