Enter your keyword

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Reasons Why Catching Fire Annoys Me

Hello.

Hey.

Well I want to talk about...


This book.

And why I want to chuck it out a window at most points.


Like seriously. 

But then I would have to go and pick it up since I'd would need to finish the book. NEED TO.

I mean I enjoyed the book, but there were so many things that made me angry. Not at the author for writing it, but for the book's content.

-Spoilers-

1. The Games: The Games seemed way to short, whether or not it was a rebellion or whatever was going on. I mean, it didn't have too much going on like in the first book. I was ready for more action, but I guess I have to wait.

2. President Snow: Can he just die? Can we kill his character off? He was so annoying all throughout the book. I just...UGH. Nothing to describe how I feel about this man. I just loathe him.

3. Pregnancy. So...Katniss was "pregnant" and you still put her in THE HUNGER GAMES, THE FREAKING HUNGER GAMES. WTF!

4. I wanted more out of this book, more character development. More everything.It didn't let me down, but it didn't live up to the first book.

And that's all.


2 comments:

  1. You know I think I have honestly erased this book from my memory...i have no real recollection of reading it. It was such a bridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to finish the series before the movie comes out, and this book was just like, "WOW. Why?" The whole thing. I was like. OMG. WHY! Btu regardless, a good book. You should reread it.

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email