Girls. Girls. Girls. I absolutely adore this show. I'm literally smiling while typing this pose right now.
This show is like the life I want to have when I get older, but at the same time, a lot of this is ALREADY going on so I still feel connected to the show, yet it is a show for older viewers, but its better than other crap like Teen Mom and Jersey Shore. GOD!
Well the season ended last week and I don't think I've come to terms with that yet, so I decided to blog about it. Does anyone else watch this show? Does anyone like it? This show also made me fall in love with Lena Dunham.
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HER? Also her movie Tiny Furniture is pretty good. It isn't as FANTASTIC as everyone says it is, but its a good flick for a slow day. Anyway back to Girls, Season 2 made me feel. Feel such feeling I have never felt before. I think I enjoyed Season 1 more, but Season 2 held more in it. It had more events that made me like the show even more, such as, well my favorites are.
1. Marnie singing Stronger was ultimately the most embarrassing thing she's done to herself and it was really really cringe worthy. I felt really bad for her and yet, I wanted to kidnap her and duct tape her mouth so I wouldn't have to hear it again.
2. Elijah and Hannah going out looking for crack was so fun to watch, I mean, I'd never do that, but if I did, I think that was a little bit on how it'd go.
3.Hannah's OCD made me also come to terms with my own problem with OCD, its not as bad as it was for her, but it made me realize it's okay to have a problem. It's okay to not be "fine and good," as she puts it.
4. Hannah and Joshua's relationship made me want to cry, it was like a movie, but not. The feelings from them spending those few days together was...was indescribable, but I loved it and wished there was more of him in the show.
5. When Ray and Adam go around town to give this man his dog back, I loved that. It was funny and it gave me more insight to the two characters. You see them as just minor characters, but this made me feel something for them.
6. Jessa wasn't in the season as much and I'm a little sad at that, but when she was married, she actually seemed...Happy which sucks, because Jessa being ultimately happy is rare.
Well, I'm also sick and my brain isn't functioning, so I think I'll end this here.