Enter your keyword

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Confessions of a Tv Addict

Hello people of the Internet. 

So its Spring Break, and I decided I wanted to get out there and to type this blog.

So I'm going to watch television and Netflix movies all week. But this isn't about that. I have a confession. My name is Kandee Kane and...

I AM A TV Addict.

Yes, I have a problem. I will unleash my inner fat kid and grab about 2 bags of chips and   a pint of ice cream and sit on my couch. My couch literally has my butt indented in it. Sad, I know?

You know that depressing moment when you finish a tv show and you're like: 

image

I finished this series on Netflix called and I was enjoying it, I was sitting and watching it without realizing that was the end of the show. No more episodes, apparently it had gotten cancelled. So when I got to the end of the final episode, I expected there to be more, but no, no. IT WAS OVER!

I went from:

image

To:


What am I suppose to do with the rest of my day, tv? WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH MY LIFE?!?!

Or when the show just stops and then you see a commercial and it's like:

REVENGE WILL BE BACK IN TWO WEEKS.

TWO WEEKS!??! TWO WEEKS? ABC WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

And so I go and sit on the couch like: 


Or that is also me during a season finale. ITS NOT FAIR. ITS NOT FAIR.

And another thing, if anyone who reads this is in the television industry, if a show I like gets cancelled again, such as *cough* Red Widow, The Playboy Club, RINGER *cough* I will come and slash your tires.

image

Byeeee.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a Netflix addict myself when I find a series I like. I just watched all 8 seasons of Weeds (granted each season is 13 episodes) in like a month--and I work 40 hours a week. I love just binge watching shows myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix is like my savior of bordem, I love it and when things are over, I just don't even know how to function.

      Delete
  2. I offer hugs (I feel you on that two week hiatus for Revenge). Also if you want, I can rec more TV on Netflix because I'm an enabler that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. Hugs are welcomed. I hate when they do that, its like. WHYYYYY? Don't do this to me. Don't.

      Thanks.

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email