Enter your keyword

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday is Back!


Oh Wishlist Day, Oh Wishlist Day, Oh how I've missed you. I seriously missed doing this and so now that finals are OVER! Finally. I can sit back and do more blog posts like this. YES!


So, so let me begin by saying Wishlist Wednesday is hosted over at Pen to Paper. And this meme is basically me posting about books I want to get and hopefully since Christmas is around the corner, or because my boyfriend loves me oh so much, I may get it.

And this weeks book is: *drumroll please* RATATATATATA. BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMMMMPPPP!


Lucy in the Sky by Anonymous

I'm too lazy to post up the summary, but you can just check it up on Goodreads. Don't judge me, its the first day of my break, 10 am and I have not had any orange juice. 


And so, anyways, I will tell you why I want this book. Well back in the olden years of my life, I read a little book called Go Ask Alice by the same "author" which I find funny to say since its by Anonymous. Well, I really enjoyed it. Not even enjoyed it, I loved it and I'm glad I read it, a lot of my friends need to read it, especially the ones who go out and want to do drugs, get high and such. Its so realistic and I loved it. I was walking around Target and I just saw this book and I had a heart spasm in the middle of the book aisle. I did. I had a fan girl flip in Target and I really didn't care. I didn't buy it because I spent all my money on Christmas gifts so there it is. 

That's about it.

Happy Readings,
Kandee

12 comments:

  1. I have read Go Ask Alice as well and loved it! I haven't heard of this one, but you can bet I will be checking into it once I finish this comment! lol ;) Thanks for sharing.

    My Wishlist

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. Oh yes. I saw it in Target and I was , SHE MADE ANOTHER BOOK. WHAT?!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read this one, but it sounds like a good book :)
    Here's my WW
    http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-6.html
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Go Ask Alice but I've heard its pretty good. I'll have to check this one out too.

    Here's my Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Ask Alice is on my list of best books of all time, you should definitely go read it.

      Delete
  4. Haven't heard of this one but I'll make sure to check it out :)

    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never did get to Go Ask Alice, but have wanted to for the longest time. Thanks for the heads up on another by the same author. I didn't post a WW this week since I had a ton of reading to catch up on and reviews to write, but I am glad you are participating again. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And its a really swell book I hope you can get the chance to read. I mean, its really wonderful.

      Delete
  6. This "author" had written a bunch of books. One is called It Happened to Nancy (its about a girl who gets HIV her first time having sex) and another one features a boy as the MC but I forget what it's about. I read Go Ask Alice and Nancy and I don't think the same magic is there for the other books as there is in Alice, at least that's what I've heard and what I felt about the Nancy book. I hope you get this one cause I'm interested to see what's up w. it bc I love the title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I heard of It Happened to Nancy, I think I heard a little about it, not to much. And I really must get it then. I loved Go Ask Alice soo much.

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email