Enter your keyword

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday: In Which I Talk About Speechless


Wishlist Wednesday, I almost forgot about you. How Could I?! 

image

But I went on Google Reader and noticed other people posting so I went and typed and here I am. So. Wishlist Wednesday is hosted over at Pen To Paper and so if you want to join, which you should, go over there. Or if you just want to go to the blog, you know, you could. Its really awesome.

So here we go, my Wishlist Wednesday is:

Speechless

Speechless by Hannah Harrington

Okay, her name, is freaking awesome. I really love it. Hannah, firstly, because of Hannah Montana. Don't judge, I am in high school and I will never get over the fact Hannah Montana is no more. And Harrington sounds fancy. Well to the book, I actually have this book, on my Kindle. I received it a while ago from the publisher, but when I went to Barnes and Noble a few days ago, I noticed it there and it looks beautiful. I need my own copy of this in order to fully enjoy it. Plus, the cover actually looks like that. I always thought there was just no cover for it. How wrong was I? Very.

Well that's all.
Happy Readings,
Kandee

6 comments:

  1. That indeed is an intriguing cover. I had the same feeling that there was none.
    Good luck with getting a paper copy of the book.

    my WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy!

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! Highschoolers unite! ;)

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email