Enter your keyword

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Breaking Dawn P2 Movie Review (In Theaters Now)


Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Starring: Kristen Steward, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, Mackenzie Foy
I Give This Movie An: A+ (And not just because I love Twilight)
Summary: After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.

My Thoughts:
This movie is an emotional roller coaster. I kid you not, this is not for the light hearted, this movie really killed me. And I will tell you why I love this movie, I love this movie, so much. This has to be my favorite of all the movies and not because it is the end. BECAUSE IT WAS DONE SO FUCKING WELL. Going in an order my favorite Twilight movies must have to be: This one, Part 1, New Moon, Eclipse, Twilight. And Kristen, I applaud you. I mean, she's a good actress, no matter how many jokes I make about her, I love her. And again, I applaud you.

image

Her acting is on point and you can sense Bella's growth, which is amazing. Bella has grown a lot since Twilight and the way Kristen plays her makes her seem that she was born for this role. And she's really, really skinny. I noticed that as well, but apart from that, Bella is fantastic. Edward is perfect, as usual. Robert Pattinson, I do not have to say much about him because he just really plays his character well. His sarcasm, his jokes, his everything, its perfect for the Edward I read about in the book. And so, Renessme? Rennesme? I don't know, her actress didn't say a lot, but that one scene where she says, "Hello Arro" she steals the scene. Its gorgeous. And the other characters are also great. There's a lot a brand new vampires and one woman, the vampire with the short hair, NOT ALICE, she's from a video game and I searched for her so much, she didn't get much screen time. Charlie, I love you as well. And

There are so many things to say about this. So many great scenes, I will not spoil, I promise. But the fight scenes are so so epic. I meant the effects, the words, the people, everything was epic. I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS. I fell out of my flipping seat and I was screaming and I was crying and I was cursing, it was too much for me. I was screaming at the deaths and I tried to make jokes, but I couldn't. I couldn't believe it. But it was amazing, it kept me entertained. I was surprised and its for anyone, loving Twilight or not. 

image

It was epic. I lost it And I will say, Alice can fight. She's amazing. I also feel that this was so put together, it pulled me into the ride and I was seeped in. Hanging onto till the very end. And then, the baby. The baby is was too cute to be cute. It was too adorable. And although, it was so creepy, I don't know why they didn't have a real baby. And when she kept growing, I was like: WASN'T SHE LIKE 5 BEFORE??? Now, she's 12. 

At the very end of the movie, the tears came. They did. I sobbed like a baby in that theater seat. I did. It showed me that it is over. Twilight really is over. I can't believe it. I will wait for this on DVD. If you say its boring, YOU ARE LYING, its action packed. And it was fun. 

So, I had a great time, go see it, so we can come and talk about it. If you'd like to chat with me about Twilight, go and chat with me on Twitter @kandeecanread
Let me know what you thought, I'll be doing a review on Twilight as a whole sooner or later. Its the end. 

Bye, guys.

2 comments:

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email