Enter your keyword

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Vacancy Movie Review


Vacancy
Starring: Kate Beckinsale, Luke Wilson and Frank Whale
Summary: A young married couple becomes stranded at an isolated motel and finds hidden video cameras in their room. They realize that unless they escape, they'll be the next victims of a snuff film.

I Give This Movie An: A+

My Thoughts: I absolutely adored this movie. ADORED IT. I loved it like it was my baby. I saw this movie years ago, I'm just re watching it for the thrill. I tend not to like the gory, blood shedding horror and this wasn't like it. It was more of a thiller kind of horror, a suspenseful movie. More like: 

image\

What? As you've read above, the couple finds a snuff film of past residents of this motel being murdered. And I mean brutally murdered. Its horrible. My boyfriend and I were just staring in shock at the images. And they get out to leave, but banging on the door persists and they seen masked men soon enough, they realize they're next. And its crazy. Literally one of the best movies I've seen in a while. There were a lot of memorable moments and the character. They were incredible. Luke Wilson is a great man. Loved him ever since Legally Blonde. Kate was a great actress as well. It was believable, it wasn't like: OH NO. OH NO WHAT ARE WE GUNNA DO!?!?! *Runs out and gets murdered by killer* Its like: We need to stay calm, we just need to stay calm and get the fuck out of here. I mean the fact they thought things through helped them stay alive.  Its a big cat-and-mouse chase. A classic.

Hands down, great movie. One I must love forever. Not one for jump scares and gory horror, but just edge of your seat horror. 

See you next time, I'm Kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email