Well, hello, hello all. Happy Almost Halloween and I'm here to recap the newest Pretty Little Liars episode. Season 3, Episode 13: This Is A Dark Ride and dark ride it is. Mainly for Aria, but you know what I mean. Well you will. I know we're probably still not over the last episodes shocking end, but trust me. Its only getting crazier from here.
I mean freaking Toby ruined all hopes I had for him and Spencer, she's going to be pissed when she finds out. And another thing, I absolutely hate every scene he is in now. I don't care how beautiful he is, HE SUCKS!
1. Adam Lambert. His beautiful self was supplying some of the music for this wonderful episode. Epic. There is also a scene with him hitting on the lovely Aria. His musical talents and such made the train oh so much better.
2. Ghost Girl. I know the directors and writers of the show wanted to add an actual creepy aspect to the show, so throughout the show, Hanna's mother is handing out candy and a young blonde girl is over asking to call her mother, but she disappears at the weirdest times and so I have my thoughts on who this ghost girl is. Young Alison maybe? But for now, I don't know.
3. Garret's BACK! I know you thought or still think this man is guilty, but last episode he was released from jail and so he appears on this train and he has news for Spencer. He didn't kill Alison, but we've been hearing this song and dance for TWO seasons, but he does give a convincing story about how he pretended to hit Alison with that hockey stick for Jenna and how Jenna believed she was dead because at the time Jenna was actually blind. Yeah. Mmmhmmm. Then he came back and saw Alison talking to Aria's dad. Weird, huh? But my friend came and threw these facts I overlooked and I realize its possible something happened.
4. Aria. Aria really gets a scare during this episode. After talking with musical extraordinaire, Adam Lambert, she looks away and someone in a clown costume spikes her drink. She loses consciousnesses and when Spencer wants her to hear Garret's tale they go on a look for her. We soon find out she's locked in a crate. A fucking crate. A is really sick, a really sick person. They are planning to throw her off the dog damn train. I mean are you serious? And of course, she gets out. You cannot kill off Aria just like that. And as she tosses and turns in this box a dead body rolls over on her.
5. Dead Man or Woman? This dead body belongs to none other than Garret. Spencer left him alone to go find Aria and apparently in that span of time, he was murdered. That's so sucky, but personally, I really didn't care about him. I don't think you guys did either. Honestly? Did you?
6. Mona. They really need to lock this chick up in a STRAIGHT JACKET, so she cannot get out. I mean, she goes and comes from Radley as she pleases. They really need a new security system. Really bad, I would give them mine if I could, that's how bad it is. See what if they let someone else out, someone more dangerous, like, I don't know. The Jigsaw Killer. Then there would be no need to try and find out who A was. The Jigsaw Killer would get them all and everyone would be dead. Story ended.
7. Ezra. I feel that Ezra is apart of the A team after this ending of the episode, he just popped up like, "I wanted to surprise you and when they told me someone was hurt I drove up the side of the train and came aboard." IS THAT EVEN LEGAL? Ezra how did you do this? I don't know. I was prepared for him to be the betrayer last episode and now I'm scared I won't be able to handle if he hurts Aria. Not after Toby. I can't. I won't. He was like: I found you. No, NO you were about to find her on the side of the train dead in a crate, sir.
8. The Body? After a huge fight thanks to Toby and Noel, they knocked over the giant piano case/cooler. And so after it fell over a body bag fell over. The body bag with the words: Rosewood Funeral Directory on it. None other than Alison's body bag stolen from her freaking grave. Sad right? But at least we found it.
9. Toby and Jenna. I feel there is a reason why they met at the cooler/body holder. I don't know. I just think they're in cahoots, but I just don't know. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS THE REASON I DON'T TRUST PEOPLE.
And one final thing, I believe that Alison faked her death. She stared at that hockey stick a little to long. A little too long.
Well that's all.