Enter your keyword

Sunday, September 9, 2012

In My Mailbox: This Book Is Amazing!


Hey, hi, hey. Well, I'm super excited to show you the book I got this week. Only one book, and I couple of dvds, but I don't care. Its such an amazing book, that...that, I don't know. I'm so excited and so happy to show you this that I've started rambling.

Wow, woah, woah and also, I didn't know if you wanted me to show my dvds, but I could, if you want me to, I guess, since I do movie reviews. But hey, you're choice. So this is the book, I got.



Publication Date: March 15, 2012
It's Goodreads page is liked to it as well.

Reasons why I'm so excited about this book:

1. Lesbians. No, I am not just fascinated with the fact it involves lesbians, I'm not one of those creepers. But a lesbian in high school, and the fact she's been out for a while and facing people's prejudices really interested me, especially because I am in high school and I can state it kids are some of the meanest people alive.


2. Friends With Benefits. I love the whole feel with the friends with benefits because YOU KNOW, someone is going to fall in love. You know it. Not that I'd do it, but it interests me that people do it. I like to see the turnouts.

3. That FONT!
Just take a look:
'Nuff said.




I just love this font, its adorable, and just like the font on The Queen of Kentucky, its not to small, not to big. Yes. I hate that small clunky font that some books have, then I'm like:


Stupid little font. Jesus, it strains my eyes. But anyways that's about it for things I like about this book, I shall be posting a review soon! 

Happy Readings,
Kandee

5 comments:

  1. Oh. my. This looks amazing *o* gimme?

    Here is my weekly haul post
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This one looks great. I am definitely interested now. I'm going to read it now.

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your reasons for wanting to read it and now I want to read it too!

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email