Enter your keyword

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Ten Books Who's Romances Would Last Outside The Book



Oh yippie. I'm here again, I hate it when I just go away for a while then suddenly...BAM! I come back, but anyways, here I am with this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's theme is Books Who's Romances Would Last Outside The Book and a great theme it has this week!

A great theme, might I add because there are some relationships that just wouldn't have happened.
Like Edward and Bella, Edward was HOT and could've probably gotten any girl he wanted. He only chose Bella because of her blood. So no vampire smell=no Bella+Edward romance.

So here we go, relationships I think would last are:

1. Amy and Roger In Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. 
I absolutely adored them so much while reading this book, I mean they were so real, so....I don't know relatable and realistic. Their adventure was so...inspiring. They weren't the typical teenagers in a relationship.

2. Luke and Ricki Jo in The Queen of Kentucky
I think I'm cheating with this one considering they weren't dating, BUT THEY WERE GOING TO START. It must count for something. They were so darn cute. I love the fact they were together as children, that is how romance starts!

3. Sarah and Milo in The Lists
I agree that they should be together a long, long time. Not jus because they act like my boyfriend and I, but because they fight, just like all those other couple out there and not over outrageous stuff. Their fights are real and genuine and as stubborn as Sarah is, Milo helps keep her in check.

4. McClean and Dave in What Happened To Goodbye
They were 'oh so' adorable! Oh my gosh, I just wanted to hug them both. They were so cute and very...I don't know. They weren't those perfect couples/star crossed loves in book. The had problems and together they overcame those and even though high school couple aren't said to last, I think they would

5. Alex and Lena from Delirium/Pandemonium
Even though they were star crossed loves, which I absolutely HATE in books, they were just so adorable together. I mean, he broke the law for her and ended up dying for her! Now that's love. I still need to finish Pandemonium and find out what's happening with Lena. I hope Alex comes back!!

Only 5 this week, because all the rest of the YA romances piss me off a little because they're SOOOO meant to be. Over what? NOTHING.

Happy Readings,
Kandee

11 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I agree with your pick of Lena & Alex. :) I can't wait to read Pandemonium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to finish it so bad, I put it down because I wasn't feeling the writing, but I need to pick it back up.

      Delete
  2. Dude! I haven't read any of these books! AH!!! More to add to the TBR list.

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read them. They are EPIC! Seriously and thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. Agreed that a lot of YA romances are overrated. They just happen too quickly or for no reason. I can totally get behind couples getting together quickly, but it bugs me how YA novels almost always go to "true love" so quickly.

    Anyway, loveeee Amy/Roger and Alex/Lena. Good choices! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And the true love thing got boring for me after the first 30 or so novels, its like, Seriously? Are you for real with this?

      Amy and Roger forever!

      Delete
  4. Is it sad to say that I have never heard of these characters or read the books? Interesting top ten list.

    Thanks for stopping by
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and no problem. You have a nice blog.:)

      Delete
  5. Yay Lena & Alex! And Amy & Roger TOTALLY made my list. I LOVE them together! Great picks. :)

    My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Amy and Roger! Thanks!

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email