Enter your keyword

Saturday, August 18, 2012

In My Mailbox: Books, Books, Books


Hello and welcome to my blog, which is basically my life. 

Well, this week on In My Mailbox I got some great books, only three. But they sound like they're really good. I kind of missed doing this meme, so I brought it back, its been a while since I've done it. 

Excuse my couch and the pajamas you see in the background.


Slide by Jill Hathaway 
(Same last name as one of my favorite author, Anne Hathaway.)
About a girl who sees into the eyes of a killer. She does a sort of astral projection thing and can "slide", hence the title, into other people's minds. Its her debut, I have to read this one. 

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma 
Well, this is about incest and a brother and sister relationship. Its very different from anything out there in the YA world, so I think I will like it. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Fade (Dream Catchers #2) by Lisa McMann
Well, I read this series a while ago, it was actually one of the first series I read and I'm a tad upset its taken me this much time to get to the second book. Sad right? But I hope this lives up to the first one in the series, Wake.


Well, I'm off to read, so have a happy Saturday and Happy Readings, 
Kandee

6 comments:

  1. I really LOVE Dreamcatcher series! SQUEEEE for Cabe! I hope you enjoy Fade as well =D
    I also really want to read Slide, and Forbidden looks really intriguing because it brings controversial and different theme.
    Enjoy your new books and happy reading! =)

    My IMM : http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do as well, I just finished Fade, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did Wake, it was alright and I just started on Slide this morning. D

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Slide and I absolutely loved it. :) I can't wait for Imposter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to like it and hopefully, Imposter will be good, its sooo pretty.

      Delete
  4. I want to read Slide and Fade!!! I read Wake FOREVER ago it seems and I really need to get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, thats what I said when I saw it, I'm like: Ehh, I should get it, shouldn't I?

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email