Well, hello, again. It happens to be another Tuesday on my blog and so here I am doing my Top Ten Tuesday! Its a meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish, a blog I really enjoy reading. And so the theme this week is recommend ten books according to an author of your choice. And I love her and adore her and so I pick Nina LaCour, author of The Disenchantments, a book I really loved!
Top Ten Books To Read If You Like Nina LaCour As Much As I Do
1. Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham - Yes, road trip. This reminds me of The Disenchantments but with all girls.
2. The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker - I know it seems so different from what she'd write, but the writing style is similar.
3. My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody - Again, writing style, similar.
4. The Fault In Our Stars by John Greene - Nina writes like a female John and the way their characters are made are very similar.
5. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Simliar writing style and story concepts, but different in a good way.
6. Hooked by Catherine Greenman - If Catherine hadn't written this book, Nina would've probably written something very similar to this.
7. Babe In Boyland by Jody Gehrman - Its fun and sweet, just like Nina.
8. Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten - Sweet, funny and has a road trip! And the characters in here remind me of the ones in The Disenchantments.
8 books this week because I am so tired, but must post this up.
Thanks for cooperating with my half assing this meme.