Why hello there. As stated above, I'm here to talk about my involvement in the Standalone Reading Challange of 2012. Yes, new year, new challenges. Its a challange started over at IceyBooks and I Like These Books. I've forgotten to put them in the review themselves, but here I shall explain my involvement and linking up my Standalone book reviews.
So, what is a Standalone Book?
Well, darlings, standalone book is that a book of its own. Everywhere there are trilogies or series, but the books that are just there, by them selves, such as romances get no love. Well we're showing them some love. Wooo.
Why a Standalone Book Challenge?
Because there needs some more love for Standalone books. There are challenges for Debuts, Sophmore books, why not this.
Anyways here's a bunch of books I plan on reading and/or have read for this challenge:
1. The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
2. The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams
3. Love? Maybe by Heather Hepler
7. Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
8. The List by Siobhan Vivian
9. The Disenchantments by Nina Lacour (Review coming soon)
10. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
11. Dead To You by Lisa McMann
12. Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
13. Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis
14. The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
15. The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George
Well, here's my list and such, so here it is, these are the books that I'm going to read when I get a chance to get them or when they release.
Have a Happy Reading Day,