Enter your keyword

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Movie Review: Misery


Misery
Starring: James Caan, Kathy Bates, Richard Farnsworth

Description: A famous novelist is "rescued" from a car crash by an obsessed fan.

My Thoughts: Watch the Stephen King movie they said. It'd be so fun they said. Fuck that!  I shouldn't have listened and, people, it is not because this movie was bad. It wasn't, it was cool and kept me entertained. But this movie was so twisted and so fucked up! I'm serious, I didn't want to watch TV for the rest of the day. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS came on and I didn't watch it because of that movie, that is how crazy this movie is. In other news, it was chilling and kept me at the edge of my seat during the whole movie (well no, scratch that, some of it went slow)

The acting was spectacular! I mean superb and very believable, especially since the James's character was wheelchair bound for most of the movie. That was pretty cool. Kathy's character was just messed up in the head, I felt bad for her at some point, her husband died and stuff, she snapped, but then it all came down the face she was crazy. I mean, needs-to-be-locked-in-a-squishy-room-with-a straight-jacket-and-have-the-key-thrown-away crazy. And it was a master piece. 

The ending, yet predictable, was exciting. I was like: 

image

Like are you serious? What? Oh my god. That was me!

Well, that is all, I suggest you watch it, but not it you are weak, this movie is not for the weak hearted.
Kandee

2 comments:

  1. I love this movie. Kathy Bates is one of my favorites to begin with, but she is one crazy b---- in this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really was. But it was amazingly well acted on her part.

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email