Well, hello again. I am back again with this weeks Top Ten Tuesday. This week's theme seems like a really good one and I'm just going to get right down to business.
Top Ten Characters That Remind Me of Myself or Someone I Know
1. Effie from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - My friend, Jenny. Definitely, she wears SOOOO much makeup, its insane just like Effie.
2. Colby from The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour - I know a friend of mine, Derek, he acts insanely like Colby, the follower, the rejected lover, punk-ish type.
3. Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling (DUH!) - My middle school principal both acted and looked like her. I mean except Dolores was British that was really the only difference, but it was scary.
4. Brooklyn from My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody - Well, yes, she reminds me a lot of myself in the way she grew as a person and we think alike in certain situations and that is another reason I really enjoyed this book.
5. Amy from Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - My music loving friend, is who this girl reminds me of. They way they're both shy, but really have a great personality when they open up. They way they're both guarded.
6. Massie from The Clique series by Lisi Harrison - My friend acts like her not only because some times she's shallow and very concieted, but overall she's a good friend, a bit spoiled, but she does really have problems of her own and has her moment of down to earth-ness which makes me love her.
7. Evie from Paranormalcy by Kiersten White - My friend is like her because they both one, say bleep way more often than they should and their humor is so alike and they both want to be special. In some way.
8. Meg from The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour - Meg reminded me of, well, me. Because of her attitude towards the world and her opinions on it.
9. Nina from Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten - I loved her character so much, she reminded me of myself in a way that I want to be when I grow older. I want to be able to live of my art and on my own, wherever I want to go and I want to affect people in the postive way she did.
10. April from Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski - A wild child, most definitely like my friend that is like that, she has no care in the world, until things go wrong, like how they did with April.
Since it is technically Tuesday because it is 12:00 am where I am, I am uploading this now.