Hello there and welcome to another TOP TEN TUESDAY WITH ME! Fantastic right? Yep, I already know, you don't have to explain. But this week the theme is top ten beach reads. So here we go:
1. Wherever Lies Nina by Lynn Weingarten - I love Lynn's second book, The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, so it makes sense to read her debut, and I'm glad I did, I finished it this morning. Road TRIPS!
2. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour - This book was just..fucking amazing. And that cover art is swell. Just swell. Another great road trip.
3. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Another great summer read because its fun, its wonderful and also...Guess what? Its about a road trip!!!
4. Before I Die by Jenny Downham - If you're looking for some dark, but light, summer reading. Look no farther. I loved this book, it was so sad, but at the same time, so uplifting.
5. The SIsterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brachares - Classic summer lit. 'Nuff said there.
6. Airhead by Meg Cabot - I remember reading this book years ago and it was hilarious and funny and just so crazy you couldn't not enjoy it. Good times.
7. Bumped by Megan McCafferty - I laughed my ass off reading this book and what would be better than throwing back a few laughs at the beach, nothing!
Well, I only have 7 books this week, but, hey, that should be enough.
And don't forget,