Enter your keyword

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Beach Read Books




Hello there and welcome to another TOP TEN TUESDAY WITH ME! Fantastic right? Yep, I already know, you don't have to explain. But this week the theme is top ten beach reads. So here we go:

Wherever Nina LiesMy top ten must have beach reads are:

1. Wherever Lies Nina by Lynn Weingarten - I love Lynn's second book, The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, so it makes sense to read her debut, and I'm glad I did, I finished it this morning. Road TRIPS!


The Disenchantments2. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour - This book was just..fucking amazing. And that cover art is swell. Just swell. Another great road trip.


3. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Another great summer read because its fun, its wonderful and also...Guess what? Its about a road trip!!!


4. Before I Die by Jenny Downham - If you're looking for some dark, but light, summer reading. Look no farther. I loved this book, it was so sad, but at the same time, so uplifting.
Airhead (Airhead, #1)

5. The SIsterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brachares - Classic summer lit. 'Nuff said there.


6. Airhead by Meg Cabot - I remember reading this book years ago and it was hilarious and funny and just so crazy you couldn't not enjoy it. Good times.


7. Bumped by Megan McCafferty - I laughed my ass off reading this book and what would be better than throwing back a few laughs at the beach, nothing!


Well, I only have 7 books this week, but, hey, that should be enough.

And don't forget,
Happy Readings,
Kandee



6 comments:

  1. looks like you'll be enjoying your day at the beach. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really enjoy reading this at the beach. Really would!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I love funny reads, so I'll have to look into a couple of these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These books are hilarious. I'm sure you'd like them!

      Delete
  3. Never heard of Weingarten, so I'm going to have to check her out! I couldn't get through Airhead, but I think I'll like all the rest of them!

    Oh, and Bumped is amazing! If I like a book about pregnancy, you know it's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Airhead, but I don't know if I'd enjoy it today, I read it when I was really young. Bumped is super good. And Weingaten's books are super swell.

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email