Enter your keyword

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Teen Summer TBR List


Warning:
I JUDGE BOOKS BY COVERS

Top Ten Tuesday again, people. So here, I go. This meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish and this week the theme is Top Teen Books on your TBR List this summer.  I hope you enjoy my books, here we go:


Burn for Burn1. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han - THIS BOOK LOOKS OH SO GOOD. Plus, Jenny Han is a really good author. 
Through To You 
2. Through to You by Emily Hainsworth - The cover is uber adorable and its told in the POV of a guy, which I love, too.

3. Butter by Erin Jade Lange - Such a dark, dark book, but in a good way, this book will be good! I know it.

4. Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt - The cover is adorable and the font on the cover also, just to die for. It sort of seems simliar to Before I Die by Jenny Downham, so I hope
Send Me a Signit's good like that book was.

What Happens Next5. What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton - I've seen this cover long before and I WANT, WANT, WANT IT!

6. Thumped by Megan McCafferty - As I have said, I'm waaaiiittttinng, to get this book, its going to be good!

Meant to Be7. Meant to Be by Laura Morrill - Well, this cover is sooo colorful, I can't help not but want tor read it, ya know?

If I Lie8. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson - This book looks to die for, I'm serious. That blurb made me die a little at its beauty.

9. Reunited by Hillary Weisman Graham - Road Trip! 'Nuff said.

10. Flirting In Italian by Lauren Henderson - I think we all know about my fascination with Lauren Henderson, no need to ask why this book is up here.



So there's my list, Happy Readings,
Kandee





9 comments:

  1. Looks like you've picked some great books. BURN FOR BURN sounds really interesting I think. Hope you enjoy them when you get your hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Such a great compliment.

      Delete
  2. Awesome list! I've seen Burn For Burn around a lot lately and it seems like it'll be pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah, I have too. It does look very good.

      Delete
  3. Eeeepppp!!!! You just made up my other Top 10! Definitely looking forward to read all those books. Awesome list! :D

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing good things about Meant to Be. Burn for Burn and What Happens Next both sound interesting, too.

    Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I've heard about them, too.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Kandee! You were selected for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information: http://emilyheartsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged your for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information http://ramblingsofabookaholicblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email