Enter your keyword

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Non-Bookish Sites That I Enjoy


Woah, woah. Actually doing this meme again. It was pretty fun when I did it before and now, I'm doing it now. Its hosted down at The Broke and The Bookish, a very nice blog I like. Well, I saw this post on Anna Reads and I really liked it, so this week, since its a rewind post. That means I must do a post that's been proposed before.
So here, I go.

My top ten non-bookish websites are:


1. Possessed By Horror - I have an interest for horror and all things scary movie. Yes.

2. Chictopia - Fashion blog I absolutely adore.

3. Pineneedle Collective - Another fashion blog. Her DIY's are freaking amazing!

4. Tumblr - I stalk just about every art and boho blog on there. Not to be creepy. Plus, the best Gifs in the world are on located here!

5. Deviantart - The best place for art. I'm sure some of you know of it, it is such an amazing place:D

6. IMDB - I love to get on here to check up get movie knowlegde. Yes. Movie Geek here.

7. WWZDW - What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear. I love this website because how can you not love Zooey?! She's amazing!

8. Facebook - Gotta keep up on my friends' lives, you know?

9. We Heart It - Some of the greatest pictures are..HERE! Love this website

10. Y8 - As a teenageer, I love to play games. Sad I know right? Very.

Happy Readings,
Kandee

6 comments:

  1. love tumblr, and i tend to get lost in imdb.

    Here is my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too. I like to click from movie to movie and just...take it all in:D

      Delete
  2. Great choices! I don't go on imdb a lot but when I do go on, I seem to spend ages there! I should check it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. IMDB is amazing, I love it!

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email