Enter your keyword

Sunday, June 10, 2012

In My Mailbox: Getting Back To Basics



So..Hey, welcome to my blog and it looks like I'm finally doing an In My Mailbox. I haven't done this in FOREVER and I decided I should really get to it this week because I've got some fantastic book with week. In My Mailbox is a meme started at The Story Siren.  And so, here I go.


Well, sorry for the lack of quality in this picture, but my phone sucks ass. Okay? And let me go on with the books. BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!


From The Library:

Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Tigher by Adele Griffin

Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten

Crazy, Beautiful  by Lauren Baratz-Logsted


*Not Shown Above* For Review:

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard


Drain You by M.B Beth Bloom

Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus



Great books this week, am I right? Or am I right? Yes, yes.
Correct. Thank you public library and also to Edelweiss. I'm going to spend the rest of the day reading.

Happy Readings To You Too,
Kandee

12 comments:

  1. Ugh I'm sooo jealous of Something Strange and Deadly! I love the cover and the premise! Can't wait to read your review and see what you think of it! Happy Reading!

    Old follower!
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves! --> Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that's really nice to hear. And I do too. That cover is amazing.

      Old Follower? Woot WOOT!:D

      Delete
  2. Great stuff this week! I really want to read Over You and The Dead Girls Detective Agency! Here is my IMM if you are interested- http://youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    -McKenna @ Young at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really had been dying to read The Dead Girl Detective Agency. Over You was a plus!

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Wherever Nina Lies looks really good. I hope you enjoy all of your books, and thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it was and I was just like, Hmph, why not and picked it up. No problem. I enjoy your blog.


      You too.

      Delete
  4. Great books! I hope you enjoy them all. New follower :) Check out what's IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome book week. I can't wait to read Something Strange and Deadly. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I can't wait to read it either!

      Delete
  6. Something Strange and Deadly sounds really good and I loved Tighter! Hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Tighter on a whim. I hope I love it, too. Thanks.

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email