Enter your keyword

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cover Characteristic: Snow/Ice



New meme this week guys. I found it and its simply adorable so I decided to partake in it. Its founded down at A Muggle's Magical Book Blog, so go check it out. To explain this meme basically, you pick out about 5 book covers that relate to a topic you are given every week and this week it just happens to be snowy and icey book covers. So here I go:

Winter Town By Stephen Emond:

Winter Town

The Iron Daughter By Julie Kagawa:

The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)

Fracture By Megan Miranda:


Fracture


The Gathering Storm By Robin Bridges:


The Gathering Storm (The Katerina Trilogy, #1)

Red Riding Hood By Sarah Blakley-Cartwright:

Red Riding Hood


So that's it this week! Great start to a meme. Also, before I forget the Red Riding Hood book above has another cover, but I feel this one to be more snowy, I'd say.

Happy Reading.

4 comments:

  1. What an interesting meme! I love the covers you pick - have you read any of these yet?

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me a while to think of these covers to fit the meme. And nope, I haven't. But I have seen Red Riding Hood the movie the books based off of.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining in this week! I love the Red Riding Hood cover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, I love Amanda Seyfried!

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email