Enter your keyword

Monday, April 2, 2012

Book Review: Ruthless by Sara Shepard

Ruthless
By Sara Shepard


Publication Date: December 6, 2011 by HarperTeen
Page Numbers: 341 
Format: Hardcover
Source: My own copy
Challenges: None.


Summary:For years scandal has rocked Rosewood, Pennsylvania--and high school seniors Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer have always been at the center of the drama. They've lost friends, been targeted by a ruthless stalker named A, and narrowly escaped death. And it's not over yet. Aria's love life is on the fritz. Emily's exploring her wild side. Hanna's kissing the enemy. And someone from Spencer's past--someone she never thought she'd see again--is back to haunt her.
But none of that compares to what happened last spring break. It's their darkest secret yet and guess who found out? Now A is determined to make them pay for their crime, and the only thing scarier than A is the fear that maybe, just maybe, they deserve what's coming to them.


My Thoughts: Well, it didn't pack as big of a punch as Twisted, the previous book, which I have reviewed here. But I really enjoyed this book better than Twisted. This one really broke it down more with the A situation and what was going on.

But, sigh, Sara Shepard why must your writing style be so addicting? These books are kind of bad because they go-on-and-on, but they're like my crack! I shall never get tired of them and I must effortlessly read them!

Let me first say, EZRA EZRA EZRA EZRA EZRA EZRA EZRA EZRA FITZ IS BACK! I love him!

But he seemed a bit, unlike himself, the usual Ezra...And Spencer too. She's not the smart, devious girl. In this book, it seems she sort of lost her mind. She was crazy and I think it's just quilt, but still. Cra-zy.

And I don't know what's with these girls, but I don't think that there is another fucking human on this Earth to make the same bad choices as these girls. Not Emily. She's the most responsible of them all, and Hana's making her way there, but she sort of put herself in a shitty place at the end of this book. Spencer is just in way over her head with being perfect and shit like that. Aria isn't really doing anything wrong, but she's the guiltiest of them all of the girls when that fateful accident happened in Jamaica.

It's the dark, its the crack addicting, It's PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!

That is all, I'm Out.



2 comments:

  1. hello loved ur blog . i love books too. so next time ill check ur blog before buying one. well my blog is

    eshafantasy.blogspot.com

    leave a comment too. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! So do I, I'll be sure to check your blog out^,^

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email