Enter your keyword

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tune In Tuesday (1): About A Girl



Tune In Tuesday is a meme founded over at G-Reads by Ginger:)

It's a really cute meme to start my blogging up again. Especially since I love music, old, new. All kinds. And somehow, you know, I'll tie it in to some books. Some books just remind me of songs and the characters and their actions could be mini-music videos in my head.

Thanks for the meme.

Anyways this week, I'm going to showcase an oldie.


"About a Girl by The Academy Is"



So basically, I love this freaking song right now. It's no better song to describe the feelings of someone who doesn't want to be in love. Denial, but you can feel it. You can feel the love, even though they might not. You do, but you're going to deny it. You're not going to waste your words about a girl. Or boy!

I was reading Juliet Immortal and this reminded me of the both of them, Romeo and Juliet. They are suppose to be in love, but are they? No. Romeo is deeply truly in love with Juliet, but she can never forgive him for betraying her.

Is it good? Yes! Hell yes!

So go and get addicted to this song as I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email