Enter your keyword

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Book Review: Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

Juliet Immortal 
By Stacey Jay


Published: August 9, 2011 by Delacorte Books 
Page Numbers: 307
Format: Kindle Ebook
Source: Kindle Store
Challange: Ebook Challange


Summary: The most tragic love story in history . . .

Juliet Capulet didn't take her own life. She was murdered by the person she trusted most, her new husband, Romeo Montague, a sacrifice made to ensure his own immortality. But what Romeo didn't anticipate was that Juliet would be granted eternity, as well, and would become an agent for the Ambassadors of Light. For 700 years, she's fought Romeo for the souls of true lovers, struggling to preserve romantic love and the lives of the innocent. Until the day she meets someone she's forbidden to love, and Romeo, oh Romeo, will do everything in his power to destroy that love.



My Thoughts: So, basically, Romeo killed Juliet for immortality. Wow. Just wow. It blew my mind. I already knew it was going to be good, but it was amazing. 

From the beginning, Juliet peeked my interest. She was smart, she was talented and very, very spunky. Very. Her soul is put into the girl Ariel's and she is whisked into her life. Ariel's actual character interested me, too. As Juliet spoke about her, I was like; "Ohhhhhh. But..but whhyyyy? Why Ariel, why?" So, Juliet was more interesting, rather than enjoyable. Romeo, he was...Just an idiot. A smooth idiot, but an idiot, nether-the-less and I've never wanted to murder a character more than I wanted to murder him.


The book was so fast paced and Stacey's writing style is just to die for. Its so smooth and descriptive. Beautiful. It was vivid and just all-round wonderful. 


Basically, this book is awesome. And if that's not enough reason for you to read this. LOOK AT THE COVER! And if that isn't enough. Look at it again. And again.


I'm Out


4 comments:

  1. I recently picked this up from the library, can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.:D

      Delete
  2. Great review, Kandee! I haven't heard of this book but I will check it out :)

    We're now following you,
    Mandee xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously AWE-SOME! Thanks for checking it out. I hope you like it.

      Delete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email