Enter your keyword

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books of 2011!



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme founded at The Broke and the Bookish


Top Ten Books of 2011

Oh gosh, such a hard question to ask me. I've read so many great book this year and am waiting for many more. Oh gosh, so here's my list.

1. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
 2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
3. Identical by Ellen Hopkins
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hopkins
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
6. Wither by Lauren Destefano


So there is seven books, sorry I couldn't come up with more. These are just the ones from the top of my noggin at 3AM. I really wanted to get this meme in because tommorrow is going to be busy.

Happy Readings,
I'm Out



7 comments:

  1. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour is one of my favorites of 2011, too.

    Please take a look at my new challenge to read the ALA YA Book Award winners for 2012.

    Anne@HeadFullofBooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven off the top of your head is great!

    I'm off to visit every blog with a Top Ten of 2011 list and add all the intriguing titles to my (already very lengthy) wishlist at Amazon. Thanks for your list!

    Here's my Top Ten Favorite Books I Read in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy & Roger was on my 2010 list, I think. I loved that book. I also LOVE Mara and Delirium!
    My Top Ten Favorites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list - I need to read Mara Dyer & Wither ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne Bennett- I'll be sure to take a look and I'm sooo happy you liked it. I loved Amy and Roger!

    Dee Nance at ReaderBUZZ- Thanks! I tried my best to remember, and no problem, my blog is here to help.

    Lori- Me too! They were some of the best I read this year.:)

    Tanya Patrice- You should! They were awesome!:D


    Thanks, gusys, for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy & Roger, Delirium and If I Stay are all amazing choices. I am so keen to read Mara Dyer I'm seeing it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely loved Amy and Roger and If I Stay! Wither is on my tbr pile and Mara Dyer is on my wishlist, as is Delirium. I need to check out Identical, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email