Enter your keyword

Friday, November 25, 2011

Review: Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott

                                  

  Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott



Date Released: May 5 2011 by Simon Pulse
Pages: 250
Date Finished: November 18
Format: Hardcover
Source: Own This Book 
Rating: 4.2/5


Summary:  Abby accepted that she can’t measure up to her beautiful, magnetic sister Tess a long time ago, and knows exactly what she is: Second best. Invisible.
Until the accident.

Now Tess is in a coma, and Abby’s life is on hold. It may have been hard living with Tess, but it's nothing compared to living without her.

She's got a plan to bring Tess back though, involving the gorgeous and mysterious Eli, but then Abby learns something about Tess, something that was always there, but that she’d never seen.

Abby is about to find out that truth isn't always what you think it is, and that life holds more than she ever thought it could...



My Thoughts: Well, first off I think that the cover is beautiful. It's eye catching and stunning in a simple way. That's how I like it. Simple and sweet. Plus, it captures an essence of the book in that little flower.

As you've read above, the book is about a girl who sister is in a coma and she's going through life without her. And it's hard. You read about Abby's life without her sister and, trust me, its a tearjerker. Abby has been living her life as Tess's shadow and everyone knows her as just Tess's sister, not Abby. Now that Tess is gone, Abby doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know who she is. When you hear her talk about herself all she does is compare herself to her sister and put herself down. It's really sad, now that I really think about it.

Then Abby, in a complete frenzy, comes up with this crazy plan to wake Tess up. Deep down, she knows that it's not going to work, but she's made herself believe its going to work. With the help of a mysterious boy names Eli. He's the answer to her problems. He's suppose to help Tess wake up. Or so she thinks. As the days go by and Tess is still lying in her hospital bed she starts prying into Tess's life and finds out a huge secret. It left me in awe. I was sooo shocked I almost through my book. So, if you're just dying for a quick, fun, crazy read. This is the one for you.

Happy Thanksgiving and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, Happy Thursday.


I'm Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email