Enter your keyword

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday- 4th




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

■Open to a random page 
■Grab your current read 
■Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. [ I'm most likely going to use more]
■BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! [make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!]
■Share the title & author, too, so that other T.T participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Another great book week has gone by and I know last week I didn't do my Teaser Tuesday, but I've gotten out of my slump and decided to do it! I received the book in the mail about a month ago and I've decided to read it, since it was sitting on my desk all sad and lonely. Oh, and tomorrow I'm starting high school. Great, but I'm very small, so that's going to blow, since a lot of people were very tall.Well, enough rambling, here's the teaser.



" I think they deserved to be branded, just like the cattle that graze near the Piggly Wiggly." - Page 19

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you feel like the character that said that! Hope high school is fun! My son starts high school this week. My youngest starts Middle school. He hasn't grown at all and just saw an old friend that is almost 6ft tall in the 6th grade (tall parents). He feels bad about being small. He still has the baby voice and stuff. I love it, but he hates it!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I'm pretty sure he'll have fun. It'll get better and he'll grow. I loved the 6th grade and I'm tiny for my age, too.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email