Enter your keyword

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting On Wednsday- 1st

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It's where we share the upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on!




Expected Publication Date: August 9th, 2011 by Delacorte Books


                                                         




Bobbed hair. Short skirts. Cool jazz. Dark speakeasy. Anything goes. Meet the flappers, Gloria, Clara, Lorraine . . . and the rich young boys who love and loathe them.




Ever since I finished the first book Vixen by Jillian Larkin, I've been waiting to see whats happened with Jerome and Gloria, Clara and Marcus and what's happened with the infamous Vera.  Frankly, with Lorraine, I do/ don't care what's been happening to her because I dislike her.The first book left off with a humongous cliffhanger and I can't wait till Ingenue comes out. If you haven't read Vixen, I suggest you pick up a copy today.




                                                          What are you waiting on?
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email