Enter your keyword

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday- 3rd



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

■Open to a random page 
■Grab your current read 
■Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. [ I'm most likely going to use more]
■BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! [make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!]
■Share the title & author, too, so that other T.T participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Another week gone by, another Teaser Tuesday coming by.  Shiver is  great, by the way. I'm really liking it. Maggie writes amazing. Sorry about no "How's The Weather" this week, I've been meaning to put one up, but I don't think I like it anymore. Sorry, but on the good hand I got a haircut. Awesome, right? So here it is:


" In a barley perceptible movement, Sam turned his head just enough that the light didn't catch his yellow eyes, an automatic gesture that made me realize for the first time that am had been an oddity even before he'd been a wolf."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Readers. I love comments, they really make my day to see a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, leave your blog address and I'll be more than happy to check it out. Thanks.

Popular

Follow by Email